Designed to suit the needs of people working in the most extreme work environments
This vest is designed to suit the needs of people working in the most extreme work environments, or where extended duration is required.
Best Suited for:
- Industrial workers
- Oil & Gas
- Ship yards
- Steel Mills
- Large process ovens
- Adjustable shoulders
- (6) One time adjustable side straps
- Easy on and off zipper front
- (4) Heavy Duty Cool Packs (Complete Set)
- Heavy Duty Cool Packs contain 65° Fahrenheit phase change material technology
- Heavy Duty Cool Packs typically last about 2 ½ hrs. (These packs are rated at EXTREME CONDITIONS of 120° F conditions or hotter)
- Cool Packs charge in ice water in 20 minutes (Can be charged in Refrigerator, or freezer)
- Weights about 8.7 lbs. (The Cool Vest Heavy Duty with Heavy Duty Cool Packs in place)
- Twice the ambient insulation
- Made with Banox 3 (Flame Resistant) Material.
- Accommodates Standard and Light cooling packs, if desired
- Color and Fabric: Blue Banox and Black Supplex Garment Only.
Texas Cool Vest’s Cooling Vest products are backed by a 90-day limited warranty from date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty does not include puncture to Cool Packs or other damage caused by End User misuse, abuse, or damage. Texas Cool Vest also offers a 30 day money back guarantee.